List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] feature requiest mount --bind
From:       Goetz Bock <bock () blacknet ! de>
Date:       2002-08-29 20:25:05

Hi,

beeing a long term busybox user I just stumbled about one (hopefully)
small feature I currently realy miss from busybox's mount: the --bind
supported by 2.4.x kernels.

As my C skills are "beginner" only, I wanted to ask wether someone has
already implemented it, or has any other hint for me ...
--
Goetz Bock       (c) 2002 as     blacknet.de - Munich - Germany   /"\
IT Consultant    GNU FDL 1.1    secure mobile Linux everNETting   \ /