List:       busybox
Subject:    Re:  [BusyBox] udhcpd.conf
From:       Michael Hauser <hauser () decomsys ! com>
Date:       2002-07-29 5:47:03

Thaks for your tip Bas.
I tried this out before and i also had troubles with it. then i wrote a new
file by myshelf with only start, stop, interface, remaining lease_file and
pidfile (i only need this parameters) and comments and no empty lines. now it
works !!  ;-)

Example:

start     <Tab>   10.10.10.18         #Start of assignable IP's
end                 10.10.10.30          #End of assignable IP's
interface          eth0                    #Network interface
remaining         yes                     #Store time remaining for each lease
lease_file         /etc/udhcpd.leases #Location of the lease file
pidfile              /etc/udhcpd.pid      #Location of the pid file

Am Montag, 29. Juli 2002 13:35 schrieben Sie: