List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] init: serial console AND virtual console
From:       cajus.hahn () de ! abb ! com
Date:       2002-07-24 10:07:02

I was using busybox 0.60.3 stable.
Is there any reason why init will _NOT_ run any inittab-entry with
non-empty id fields when a serial console is detected ?
I have a system with a serial console.(usefull for logging all the kernel
messages)
Optional the system can be equiped with a graphics board that gives the
option of
having some virtual ttys or running some optional application with
graphical output.
I allways have a serial console, so I am not able to start getty on the
virtual ttys, because I cannot set the controlling tty.

Cajus