List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] build question -- module support.
From:       Gene Cumm <grcumm () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-05-24 14:56:03

For about a year now, I've been using Busybox to replace a lot of binaries in a
floppy/CD build that I've created, mostly for my personal use.  So far, it has
save a lot of space for the floppy boot image and works wonderfully.

As the semester closed, I picked up development again and started with 0.60.3.