List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] (no subject)
From:       "Dr. Michael Obi" <mob1 () hotvoice ! com>
Date:       2002-05-22 18:49:07

The Desk Of=3A
Dr Micheal Obi=28Principal Auditor=29
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation =28NNPC=29
Lagos=2C
Nigeria=2E

Attn=3A Sir
Compliments of the day to you=2E I wish to extend this mutual business
proposal to you with the hope that you will gladly accept=2E

I am the principal auditor of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation=2E
A post I have held for the past three years=2E In the course of discharging
my duty last year=2C I discovered that some government officials in the
past=2C committed some irregularities in the form of over-invoiced contract
values which eventually go into their private bank accounts=2E

What interest me most and for which reason I am writing you is this
particular contract which was awarded to a foreign contractor=2C it was
over estimated by the tune of us$5 m =28five million u=2Es=2Edollars=29=2E

This contract has been completed and commissioned and the
contractor fully paid=2C but the US$ 5m over estimated value of the
contract is still lying at the Central Bank of Nigeria =28CBN=29=2E

Because of the haste with which the last government was removed
from office=2C these men had no chance of collecting this money before
leaving  office=2E But as a result of updated payments advise at the
Central Bank of Nigeria =28CBN=29=2Cit has been awaiting transfer to a foreign
account=2E In my report=2C I recommended that this money should be paid
but on the condition that the contractor should be informed=2E My
recommendation was accepted and I have been given the go-ahead
order to get in-touch with the foreign contractors=2C but since the
contractor has been fully paid for the job he did=2C I want to divert this
money to another foreign account=2E

Having done all the necessary ground work=2C this money is in my
possession and I am looking forward for a trust worthy person into
whose private or company's account this money will put  with you as
my agent=2E You are therefore requested to kindly allow me  to transfer
this money into your account so that I can withdraw this money when
I want to=2E

Upon the transfer of this money=2C 65% of the total sum will be for me and
my colleagues while  30% shall be for you the account owner and the
remaining 5% shall be set aside to refund expenses made in the course
of the transaction=2E

Be assured that this business is risk-free but the keyword is the
confidentiality due to the nature of the transaction and my sensitive
position in the ministry=2E

Kindly treat as urgent and contact me immediately through my e-mail
address You will be fully detailed when I hear from you=2E

Your banking particulars=2C i=2Ee account number=2C telex=2C beneficiary=2C and
your private telephone and fax numbers are vital to the success of this
transaction for updating and remittance protocol=2E

Best Regards

Dr Micheal Obi