List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: [BusyBox] busybox telnetd configuration questions
From:       "Vladimir N. Oleynik" <dzo () simtreas ! ru>
Date:       2002-03-27 1:47:04

Jeff,

> What? You mean there are a couple of telnetd patches for busybox?

Yes. While there is no inclusion in the basic tree - these patches can be
as much as necessary.

My ports: ftp://ftp.simtreas.ru/pub/my/bb/

> I know its not a problem with the telnetd patch, its a

Look archive of this list. I already three times corrected for some reason
a constant mistake which resulted in wrong understanding "ctty".

> configuration/setup problem.  Is there a getty line in inittab or
> something, that I need to enable tty access through telnetd?

Your configuration at first sight has no problems.

--w
vodz