List:       busybox
Subject:    RE: [BusyBox] Enabling non-default programs
From:       "Thomas Cameron" <tom () ceisystems ! com>
Date:       2002-03-25 15:47:03

Nick,
	These options are not turned off because of faultyness or low
quality.  These options are turned off because they are more specific to
a particular need.  For instance, when you run 'make menuconfig' in the
Linux kernel source directory, you'll notice many options not selected.
This is because they are not needed in a general sense.  Obviously, if
you need one of these components, you may enable them, and compile away.
You will find that BusyBox is a rather stable system, but keep in mind
that it is under constant development.  Anyway, just wanted to give my
$.02

Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems
"Everything I know, I learned from Open Source"