List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] umount and netstat 61pre
From:       "Ken McGuire" <kenm () desertweyr ! com>
Date:       2002-01-22 21:57:03

 Several questions:

1) umount /dev/hda1 returns "invalid argument" I talked to Erik
about this over the holidays, and he said he would look into it, I
wonder it it's on the list to be fixed?

 2) mount seems to ignore the -t option, as I understand it, this is
one of the busybox shortcuts. If so, it should be noted in the "man
page": http://busybox.net/downloads/BusyBox.html so newbie's
like me won't be lead too far astray. ;>)

 3) Are there any plans to implement the -r flag in netstat?
 The current 61pre netstat doesn't support -r and so breaks ifuser
which is not part of busybox.

 tnx

   ...ken...