List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] BusyBox and Mindi
From:       Hugo Rabson <hugo () firstlinux ! net>
Date:       2001-09-19 15:24:10

FYI -

I've incorporated BusyBox in Mindi - http://www.microwerks.net/~hugo/mindi/

Mindi is a program that generates a mini-distribution of Linux based on your kernel, \
modules and tools. It can put the distro on a CD or on floppies.

Before BusyBox was incorporated, my PC's Red Hat 7.1 distro would end up occupying 5 \
or 6 data disks, plus 1 boot disk.

After BusyBox was incorporated, my distro could be squeezed onto TWO data disks, plus \
1 boot disk. (This version of Mindi has not been released yet.)

I heard about BusyBox from a Nashville Linux User Group (NLUG) member, who shouted \
out the name from the back of the hall while I was doing a presentation on something \
or other. Good news travels fast...

BusyBox has really been of great benefit to my project. BTW, it only took 6 hours to \
incorporate it. Wow. Great product, Erik.

-Hugo

==
root@localhost hugo]# file divorce
divorce: broken symbolic link to spouse