List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: [BusyBox] uClibc
From:       "Andreas Neuhaus" <andy () fasta ! fh-dortmund ! de>
Date:       2001-05-28 9:34:40

> > maybe my ldd is broken?
> Perhaps so...
> Try using 'readelf -ld' and check the INTERP and NEEDED fields.  That
> is the best way to be sure.  Check libuClibc-0.9.5.so and busybox.

right. libuClibc-0.9.5.so needs ld-uclibc.so.0 and busybox needs
libc.so.0... nothing about glibc... hmpf, my ldd seem to be broken :-(
thanks for the tip! very strange... because nobody else seem to have that
problem and i have it on different machines, i guess it's related to SuSE
linux :-(

regards,
andreas neuhaus