List:       busybox
Subject:    RE: [BusyBox] Re: [uClibc]busybox insmod with uClibc is broken fo
From:       Edmund Troche <ETroche () IRSINC ! com>
Date:       2001-04-26 18:26:19

Thanks Michael,

I think you are right. I had a problem where the kernel would start loading
fine until it got to the point where it needed to run "init", at which point
it would freeze. I went ahead and instrumented the kernel and found out that
it was failing to find the "interpreter". I was not aware of the readelf
command that you describe. I appreciate your help, this looks like it will
show me what the issues is. Like I mentioned before, I used the ***gcc
executable that comes with uCLibc to build and it must have specified the
uCLibc dynamic linker.

Edmund