List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: [BusyBox] Call for review for a last minute patch
From:       "Vladimir N. Oleynik" <dzo () simtreas ! ru>
Date:       2001-01-31 17:28:32

Erik Andersen wrote:

>> $ busybox ls -l /nfsmount/home | tail -1
>> drwxr-xr-x   5 ls: unknown uid 1001

Alas, I shall not try it more. As you do not want to remove your
emulator libnss_files, I shall not torment you such question more.
I again should come back each time to my personal patches in the
my project, namely - I already spoke more than once - removal
of this emulator. It is absolutely not necessary.
Only there are more than problems, than benefit.
Just I have restored work USERNAME_COMPLETION...

Hm, By the way, now function from mine cmdedit can be used for your
sh.c. :0

username_tab_completion(...,1) in builtin_cd("~user/dirs...") :))

ftp://ftp.simtreas.ru/pub/my/bb/new/

--w
vodz