List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] gzip
From:       Richard June <rjune () imagestream-is ! com>
Date:       2000-11-29 21:54:11

ok, since last time I asked for pointers and got a fix, this time I'll
just ask for a fix and see what happens. :-)
How difficult would it be to make gzip support the -d option? I know
that isn't technicly required, however We're using gnu tar because of
some of the things it does but it requires gzip to have the -d option
for tar -xzf <file>