List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: [BusyBox] busybox 0.47 status/todo list request
From:       Mark Whitley <markw () lineo ! com>
Date:       2000-08-31 21:53:53

On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 09:45:50PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Could someone official post a list of the things holding up the release
> of busybox 0.47?

Basically, there are two things that need to be done:

 - Merge in all the patches that have been sent to the mailing list
 - Triage the bug list and fix the release-critical ones

I grant you that this isn't very detailed, but we'll try to get a better
listing of what needs to be done just as soon as we get a free moment.

Mark Whitley
markw@lineo.com