List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: [BusyBox] bug#1033: Busybox -Sed misinterprets escaped '/'
From:       Mark Whitley <markw () lineo ! com>
Date:       2000-08-30 23:33:00

[snip]

On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 03:23:19PM -0700, Michael Peddemors wrote:
> Oh, and the source in fhe FTP site is still dated July 12.
> Any recent versions available on ftp.lineo.com?
>
> Without using CVS

We've been trying to get a version 0.47 ready for release for a couple of
weeks now. We've been swamped with a lot of work lately that has kind of set
us back.

Bottom line: No, there isn't a more recent version available on ftp.lineo.com.
'Fraid you'll have to use CVS for now. Instructions on how to access source
from CVS is available here:

	http://busybox.net/cvs.html

Cheers,

Mark Whitley