List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] about reboot
From:       "zhengliangchen" <liangchenzheng () redflag-linux ! com>
Date:       2000-07-26 1:17:38

In my little system ,I can't use the init of Busybox.
I have tried to use it,but it can't initialize my system correctly.
So I have to use other "init"("init" in redhat linux 6.0).
But I can't use the "halt" and "reboot" of redhat in my system.
The "halt" and "reboot of redhat is links of "consolehelper", a command
related to so many libs that it is impossible for me to put it in my
system.
So in this situation ,whether can I find a way to use busybox to "halt"
and "reboot" my system?
I hope somebody can give me a way. Thanks.