List:       buildroot
Subject:    [Buildroot]  MTD-utils version bounce
From:       daniel.j.laird () nxp ! com (Daniel Laird)
Date:       2008-08-27 11:53:01

All,

I would like to bounce the mtd-utils version from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0.  This is
the latest release and contains many fixes.  However I do not want to do
this if it breaks stuff for everyone else.
I am not happy with using a GIT checkout every time.
So the question is
1.) Do I bounce version and make makefile like mtd-utils.git
2.) Create another mtd target of 1.2.0

Daniel Laird