List:       buildroot
Subject:    [Buildroot] at91sam9263ek and at91bootstrap-2.4/2.3
From:       Paradoxxa2001 () web ! de (Paradoxxa2001 at web ! de)
Date:       2008-04-29 9:12:56

Hi,

Today i figured out that when i use at91sam9263ek_defconfig with the Buidroot svn revision 21892
i will get problems with the at91bootstrap-2.3 package because there is a define problem with
CFG_DEBUG in drivers/debug.c. I found on ftp://www.at91.com/pub/buildroot/ a newer Version of
at91bootstrap (2.4). I included this Version in the Buildroot Makefiles and now it works to compile it.
I'm still waiting of my hardware, so i can't  check if it works. Maybe someone can do that?

Best Regards,
Thomas