List:       buildroot
Subject:    [Buildroot] [buildroot 0001615]: Can not build?
From:       dargaud () lpsc ! in2p3 ! fr (Guillaume Dargaud)
Date:       2008-04-25 8:25:57

I've had this eabi problem too when trying to use the Xilinx compilers and
toolchain from .../xilinx/edk/gnu/powerpc-eabi/lin/bin/
I exchanged some messages with tech support that kind of hinted that I
wouldn't be able to compile a kernel with it (I have no idea why). So I did
it with the buildroot toolchain instead and haven't looked back.

I also noticed those ARM keywords at the time, I think they go away if you
"make ARCH=ppc".
--
Guillaume Dargaud
http://www.gdargaud.net/