List:       buildroot
Subject:    [Buildroot] uClibc-nptl?
From:       rordway () oregonstate ! edu (Ryan Ordway)
Date:       2007-11-30 7:00:36

On Nov 29, 2007, at 5:30 AM, Steven J. Hill wrote:

>> Has anyone gotten uClibc-nptl working with buildroot? Particularly on
>> the ARM arch.
>>
> The uClibc-NPTL patches for ARM have been posted to the list. They are
> not currently in trunk, but will get there in the next couple of
> weeks.
> For now, you could get those patches, and create a tarball of the
> uClibc
> code and call it 'uClibc-snapshot.tar.bz2'. Next, create the directory
> 'dl' in your buildroot tree and copy that tarball in there. Finally,
> select uClibc snapshot from the toolchain configuration menu and you
> should be set.

Great! Very good news!

Unfortunately I must have missed seeing the patches. All I can find
are some old patches from CodeSourcery for 0.9.28 that look to be
against r16550. I've browsed through the mailing list archives and the
closest thing I can find is your message from 11/12. I'd appreciate a
clue bat if you have the time.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan Ordway                           E-mail: rordway at oregonstate.edu
Unix Systems Administrator               rordway at library.oregonstate.edu
OSU Libraries, Corvallis, OR 97331    Office: Valley Library #4657