List:       bugtraq
Subject:    New Allaire Security Zone Bulletins Posted
From:       Aleph One <aleph1 () UNDERGROUND ! ORG>
Date:       2000-11-27 20:39:45

Dear Allaire Customer --

A new security issue that may affect Allaire customers has recently come to our \
attention. Please visit the Security Zone at the Allaire Web site to learn about this \
new issue and what actions you can take to address it:

http://www.allaire.com/security

This week we posted the following new Allaire Security Bulletin:

ADDED:

ASB00-32: Microsoft (MS00-086): Patch Available for "Web Server File Request Parsing" \
Vulnerability  Affects:
    Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0
	Microsoft Internet Information Services 5.0

As a Web application platform vendor, one of our highest concerns is the security of \
the systems our customers deploy. We understand how important security is to our \
customers, and we're committed to providing the technology and information customers \
need to build secure Web applications. Thank you for your time and consideration on \
this issue.

-- Security Response Team, Allaire Corporation

P.S. As a reminder, Allaire has set up an email address that customers can use to \
report security issues associated with an Allaire product: secure@allaire.com

 Allaire respects the Web and the privacy of those who use it. If you do not
want to receive any future messages from Allaire please forward this email to
remove@allaire.com with the subject "REMOVE".