List:       bugtraq
Subject:    Re: Cisco HTTP possible bug:
From:       Jim Duncan <jnduncan () cisco ! com>
Date:       2000-04-28 21:42:34

aleph1@securityfocus.com writes:
> Summary of responces in this thread:
>
> Model		IOS version	Confirmed
> -----		-----------	----------
> C2924XL	-		No
> C2900X	11.2(8)SA1	No
> 7206 		12.1(1a)T1	No
> 7206		12.0(9)S	Yes
> 5300		12.1(1.3)T 	No
> 4000		11.0		No
> 3640		12.0(7)T	Yes
> 2621		12.0(5)T1	Yes
> 2514		11.2(17)	Yes
> 2501		12.0-4.T	Yes
> 2501		12.0(8)		Yes

Thanks.  This is helpful.

If it's not too much trouble, it would be particularly useful if we knew
the image names for each test, e.g., c7200-inu-mz.111-24, since that tells
us a lot more about the content of the image and the platforms it runs on.
The image name is available in the output of a "show ver" in enable mode,
and it would mean adding an extra column to your table.

For example, I'm very curious about the 7206 running 12.0(9)S and the 5300
running 12.1(1.3)T.  From inspecting the code, I believe they should be
vulnerable, *if* they're running the affected image.  But I can't tell
that for certain without the image name.

Thanks again.

	Jim

--
Jim Duncan, Product Security Incident Manager, Cisco Systems, Inc.
<http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/sec_incident_response.shtml>