List:       bugtraq
Subject:    Re: Solaris Sparc 2.6 & 7 lp/lpset/lpstat root compromise exploit
From:       "Luc D'Hauwe - Sun Belgium - Enterprise Services" <Luc.Dhauwe () belgium ! sun ! com>
Date:       2000-04-27 7:26:49

> spent all morning on the phone with SUN belgium, they send me 2 T-patches
(beta patches) and they both work. I tested them on my 2.6 and 2.7 boxes and now
i get 'write operation failed'.

> The patch numbers are :
>
> 107115-04 for solaris 7
> 106235-05 for solaris 8

Guess there was a typo, patch 106235-05 is the solaris 2.6 patch.
As Casper said , solaris 8 is fine

			 A new spot for the dot
                  SUN MICROSYSTEMS BELGIUM HAS MOVED !!!
Luc D'Hauwe                                   Sun Microsystems Belgium
Enterprise Services Engineer             Lozenberg 15, B-1932 Zaventem
mailto:ldh@Belgium.Sun.Com                      Phone (+32)2-704 80 38
http://www.sun.be                                 Fax (+32)2-704 80 80