On Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 02:52:34PM -0700, Nicholas W. Blasgen wrote: > I tested it with Outlook 2000 with Windows 98 and had no problem. > > Nicholas Blasgen > Refract Media > > "The hard part was figuring out how to destroy the > physical universe. But I think we've solved that." > - Marcus Larry, 1999 As Neil Christie pointed out in private email is this the fault of Outlook and not Qpopper. Here is what he had to say: The POP3 RFC suggests that duplicate UIDLs are acceptable for example in the situation that there are two identical copies of 1 message in a mailbox. As such the fault is with Outlook etc in failing to handle this as opposed to in qpopper for generating / allowing them. Whether the POP server should accept incoming UIDL headers in the message or always generate its own is another issue. From ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc1939.txt -- Aleph One / aleph1@underground.org http://underground.org/ KeyID 1024/948FD6B5 Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61 8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01