List:       bugtraq
Subject:    Re: Administrivia: PLEASE READ
From:       Aleph One <aleph1 () UNDERGROUND ! ORG>
Date:       1999-06-28 20:06:22

You would think that after reading the message as many times
as I did before sending it I would have catch all the errors.

The corrections:

 o The switch over date is July 5, not June 5.

 o To subscribe to INCIDENTS, just like with any other
   LISTSERV mailing list use:

   SUBSCRIBE INCIDENTS Firstname Lastname

   or

   SUBSCRIBE INCIDENTS Lastname, Firstname

   but not

   SUBSCRIBE INCIDENTS Firstname, Lastname

I apologize for the confusions. To answer some quick questions:

a) Yes, INCIDENTS and all other mailing list and forums at
   SecurityFocus will be archived and searchable via the web.

b) The site will be accessible to browsers such a lynx. Limited
   time stopped us from archiving this goal today, but being
   a heavy lynx user myself its on our todo-list.

--
Aleph One / aleph1@underground.org
http://underground.org/