List:       bugtraq
Subject:    NIce to see acknowledgement
From:       Eric Kimminau <root () dosgod ! mi ! org>
Date:       1996-12-28 22:20:15

I thought it was nice of SGI's Security Coordinator to post this
acknowledgement in its latest security release:

- ------------------------
- --- Acknowledgments ---
- ------------------------

Silicon Graphics wishes to thank Mike Kienenberger and Yuri Volobuev
for bringing this issue to Silicon Graphics attention, and then
cooperating with Silicon Graphics during the generation of a patch.

At least it shows that someone has been listening to everyone.

Eric Kimminau   eric@kimminau.org   "I speak my mind and no one else's."
               http://www.kimminau.org/Index.html
  "I am the downhill tumble and roll champ, king of the toad finders,
  captain of the high altitude tree branch vista club, second place
  finisher in the round the yard backward dash, premier burper state
  division, sodbuster and worm scout first order, and generalissimo
  of the mud and mayhem society."                        Calvin, 1995