List:       bugtraq
Subject:    Re: Sendmail 6.x+ holes?
From:       "Henry W. Farkas" <hfarkas () ims ! advantis ! com>
Date:       1996-06-24 13:09:41

On Mon, 24 Jun 1996 martinh@mailhost.emap.co.uk wrote:

> No more matches earlier than 8.1, but I think we know that there are
> plenty of problems with V6 and V5 sendmail. This list is from searching
> for the word security in sendmails RELEASE_NOTES file. Anyone have a
> similar list for earlier versions of sendmail?

You might want to try http://newstand.ims.advantis.com/henry/sendmail.html,
especially Jennifer Meyers' Bugtraq list.

 "We must all turn our backs upon the horrors of the past. We must look to
  the future.  We cannot afford to drag forward, across the years that are
  to come, the hatreds and revenges which have sprung from the injuries of
  the past." - Winston Churchill -  http://newstand.ims.advantis.com/henry
    PGP fingerprint AA D0 F5 44 C1 8C 11 52 - B3 80 34 1C CE 38 EC 53