List:       bugtraq
Subject:    Re: Bugtraq move; regular subscribers still receive?
From:       Scott Chasin <chasin () crimelab ! com>
Date:       1995-06-05 17:57:33

> Hi Scott --
>
> In reference to your note about the bugtraq list being moved to the
> new server: do I have to subscribe to it at the new location or will I
> continue to receive it because I was already subscribed?  Sorry if that's
> an uninformed question.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jim

Thanks for pointing this out Jim, apparently I failed to communicate
this (small) aspect of the NEW Bugtraq list and I think a response
should be sent to the entire list.

*** If you were a subscriber before, you have been moved over to the
*** new list.  If you were a digest subscriber, you have been moved to
*** the new list with the digest option turned on.

--Scott