List:       bugtraq
Subject:    CONFidence 2014- Call for Papers
From:       Andrzej Targosz <andrzej.targosz () proidea ! org ! pl>
Date:       2014-01-22 21:23:00

##CONFidence 2014 - Call for Papers - 27-28.05.2014 Krakow, Poland

Preparations for the upcoming, 12th edition of CONFidence IT Security Conference have \
begun. The conference will take place on 27-28th of May 2014, again Krakow. As always \
it will be scheduled in between BerlinSides and PXE so that if you're up for a week \
full of IT Security conferences you can add Krakow to your trip plans.

Conference will last two days with up to two Extremely technical tracks. Topics \
covered at CONFidence range from hardware hacks, securing network infrastructure, \
pentesting, 0-days to high-level security concepts.

################### Call for Papers ###########
We invite all of you to send the proposed topics and abstracts of presentation till \
the 14th February 2014. Please, remember that CONFidence is an open, international \
conference and all presentations should be given in English. If you want to send a \
hot, fresh topic we can wait for your submission till the 5th March 2014, but we have \
to know about it so you have to send us a short note in advance.

The answer to CfP should include:
# name, last name and e-mail address of the potential speaker
# speaker's short bio, describing his experience and skills
# speaker's place of residence
# presentation topic with short description of proposed lecture (no more than 500 \
words) # non-standard technical requirements

Applications should be sent to andrzej.targosz{@}proidea.org.pl till the 14th \
February, 2014.

################### DISCLAIMERS ###########
Everybody say that but we really do not accept marketing, non-technical presentations \
aimed at presenting and selling any products. If your lecture presents company or its \
product, please do not send it!

Let us know if you want to support security community in Central/Eastern Europe. \
CONFidence offers many sponsorship opportunities. 100% of the sponsorship goes \
directly to the attendees. If you are interested in sponsoring, please contact \
justyna.bien{@}proidea.org.pl

CONFidence conference is a non-profit event and speakers are not being paid. However, \
we always try to provide financial help and cover travel expenses and accommodation. \
It needs to be agreed upon after acceptance of the submission, though.