List:       bugtraq
Subject:    Re: [SE-2012-01] information regarding recently discovered Java 7 attack
From:       Security Explorations <contact () security-explorations ! com>
Date:       2012-08-29 18:40:23

On 2012-08-29 18:10, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> Have you reported the issues to US Cert?

No. Per our Disclosure Policy, we stick to reporting issues to original
vendors only.

> Will you be disclosing details on Bugtraq/Full Disclosure?

Yes. As indicated, we are planning to release a technical write-up
where we will present many new details of security issues found.

We'll send notification about the paper release to Bugtraq / Full
Disclosure mailing lists. We do not plan to do that prior to the
release of the necessary security fixes by Oracle though.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Adam Gowdiak