List:       bugtraq
Subject:    strip_tags() but not only vulnerability
From:       Tõnu_Samuel <tonu () jes ! ee>
Date:       2006-03-29 13:15:14

Some time ago I wrote document describing common problem with cleaning up
HTML. PHP manual states some little warning about topic but no solution on
http://www.php.net/strip_tags

Many websites are still vulnerable and similar problems happen not depending
on programming language too often:

http://www.jes.ee/~tonu/strip.php

Please do not start flamewar, I know some people might find this information
useful. Yes, it is not "advanced" and this is why people often do not notice
the problem.

  Tõnu