List:       bugtraq
Subject:    Re: WTF??
From:       anthony.aykut () frame4 ! com
Date:       2005-12-31 8:39:57

Can someone *please* remove this post? The service this posting is referring to is \
not ready yet & I am guessing it has been leaked either via somebody working for us \
or as a result of the "interest" we have been getting in certain circles.

This service is not active until February 01, 2006, and we are not accepting any \
registrations until then. Thanks for your understanding.

Anthony Aykut
Frame4 Security Systems
http://www.frame4.com/
Tel/Fax : +31 (0)172-515901