List:       bugtraq
Subject:    Re: Multiple issues with Mac OS X AFP client
From:       Chris Adams <chris () improbable ! org>
Date:       2004-02-28 1:12:53

On Feb 27, 2004, at 9:24, Chris Adams wrote:
> Multiple issues with Mac OS X AFP client

> Vendor Response:
>
> 	None

After some discussion with someone on Apple's product security team it
turns out that I was responsible for the lack of response - my original
notice went to Apple corporate security rather than product security
and apparently was never forwarded on. In contrast, a member of the
product security team responded to my last email shortly after the
advisory was released.

Chris

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]