List:       bsf-user
Subject:    Re: evaluating simple string "2 == 2"
From:       "Rony G. Flatscher" <Rony.Flatscher () wu-wien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2008-10-16 13:51:50

Hi Raza,

firstly, Jack is right, of course, there needs to be a Logger utility.

However, BSF 2.4 is supposed to be delivered with a minimal Logger named
"BSF_Log" (with "BSF_LogFactory"), but this class is not part of the
official BSF 2.4 binary distribution
<http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/infosys/servers/http/apache/dist/jakarta/bsf/binaries/bsf-bin-2.4.0.zip>.
The purpose of it would be to have the logging facility operational,
even if you would not have any other logging facilitiy at hand; not
distributing it, of course, is countering the (good) intention...

In the meantime Jack's advice will help you.

Regards,

---rony