List:       bsf-discussion
Subject:    Re: [bsf-discussion] Problem With VBScript.
From:       "Rick Rineholt" <rineholt () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2000-12-28 13:40:10

Try and create a new BSFManager everytime you want to rerun the script.

Rick Rineholt
"The truth is out there...  All you need is a better search engine!"

NOTES: Rick Rineholt/Raleigh/IBM @ IBMUS | VM: rineholt@ralvms | INET:
rineholt@us.ibm.com

Anil Kumar <AnKumar@SELECTICA.com>@dwoss.lotus.com on 12/27/2000 10:53:26
PM

Please respond to bsf-discussion@dwoss.lotus.com

Sent by:  bsf-discussion-Owner@dwoss.lotus.com

To:   bsf-discussion@dwoss.lotus.com
cc:
Subject:  [bsf-discussion] Problem With VBScript.

 Hi All,
   I am running following VbScript from BSF Shell..
Dim A( )
Redim A(5)
Set visapp=CreateObject("Visio.Application")
Erase A

When I run this script for the first time it is working fine..but when I
run
same script for second time it give "Type mismatch error" because of
duplicate declaration of A() ,It seems that all variable are present in
memmory. is there any way to come out of this problem.

Thanks,
Anil.

- ----
To get off the bsf-discussion list, send a message containing the word
"unsubscribe" (in the body, not the subject) to
<bsf-discussion-Request@OSS.Software.IBM.Com>.

Send Majordomo commands to: <bsf-discussion-Request@OSS.Software.IBM.Com>
To contact a human:         <bsf-discussion-Owner@OSS.Software.IBM.Com>
To post to the list:        <bsf-discussion@OSS.Software.IBM.Com>