List:       bsf-discussion
Subject:    RE: [bsf-discussion] General questions about BSF
From:       Giovannini Andrea <Andrea.Giovannini () formula ! it>
Date:       2000-12-14 17:38:19

I've tried to reinstall VC++ and it worked !!! Thank you
very much for the advice !!
Now I have the DLL and ... some problems related to BSF
usage:

- - when I launch a VBScript from my Java application
the jvm remains active. Is it a known bug ?? Or have I missed
something again ?? Using Rhino/Javascript it stops normally.

- - I'd like to launch a complex VBScript from my Java app that
performs several things like reading data from a DB, creating
and using COM Automation objects and then returning a result.
Is it possible via the manager's eval() method or does it accept
only expressions (like it seems reading the code documentation) ??

- - Is there any place where can I find BSF samples/documentation ??
(I didn't find anything in the CVS master copy ...)

Thank you very much again.
I apologize for my questions that could seem silly to you but BSF
is very important for my application and I need to set it up ASAP.

Best regards,
Andrea

- ----

Send Majordomo commands to: <bsf-discussion-Request@OSS.Software.IBM.Com>