List:       bro
Subject:    [Zeek] not extracting file transmitted via smb2
From:       antwerp log <antwerplog44 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-08-15 11:43:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi everyone

I have a pcap file of a SMB2 file transfer.
tshark can extract the transferred file without any issue.
when running zeek with extract-all-files I do not see the file being
extracted.
Moreover, running dump-events on the pcap file, I see no file_new,
file_sniff events, only get_file_handle events

any suggestions ?
thanks