List:       bro
Subject:    Re: [Bro] Bro 2.4.1 and issue with smtp-embedded-url-bloom.bro
From:       Aashish Sharma <asharma () lbl ! gov>
Date:       2016-03-31 21:10:26

Ah! I see the entires in reporter.log

I have uploaded a revised version. This should fix the issue.

Please try this

https://github.com/initconf/smtp-analysis/blob/master/smtp-embedded-url-cluster.bro

Also note:

SMTP_Link_in_EMAIL_Clicked will only partially work in the cluster setup with this \
policy.

I have a clusterized version of this policy but I am not entirely satisfied with it. \
It syncs extracted URLs across the nodes so check against all HTTP traffic ranter \
than just the node which saw the smtp connection. However, there are a few corner \
cases I need to address.

Aashish