List:       bro
Subject:    Re: [Bro] Advanced filtering
From:       Seth Hall <seth () icir ! org>
Date:       2012-01-24 16:06:18

On Jan 24, 2012, at 10:39 AM, Thomas, Eric D wrote:

> for performance and log size reasons.

One more thought actually.  If you are concerned with log size, you really have no \
limitations for filtering and redirecting your logs with the logging framework.  I'm \
hoping to do a short blog post today demonstrating some of the logging filters that I \
have created recently for various people.

  .Seth

--
Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network