List:       bro
Subject:    [Bro]  Hui Lin_NOTICE function redefinition error
From:       "Hui Lin (Hugo) " <hlin33 () illinois ! edu>
Date:       2012-01-14 4:18:53

Hi,

When I load notice and use NOTICE function in my script, there is a error
message

error in /usr/local/bro/share/bro/base/frameworks/notice/./main.bro, line
569: already defined (NOTICE)

According to the error message, I found that two NOTICE functions are
defined in this /notice/main.bro and also in notice.bro. So what is the
correct way to use NOTICE function?

Best,

Hui

--