List:       bricolage-general
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Bricolage problem - help request
From:       Paul Orrock <paulo () digitalcraftsmen ! net>
Date:       2009-07-08 16:21:38

Hi,

Those packages are no longer available for download and haven't been for a
while now, they were based on Debian Sarge. I don't think they were
upgraded to Etch and Lenny certainly won't like them :-(

Your best bet is to either download a vmware image which runs on Ubuntu (a
debian based distro), from the links given here :

http://bricolagecms.org/news/announce/2008/06/01/vmware/

I'll try and find some time to download it and upgrade it soon.

Or follow the page I wrote here

http://wiki.github.com/bricoleurs/bricolage/installation-tips

which is about 6 or 7 steps and should just work.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Paul