List:       bricolage-general
Subject:    Re: Bricolage 1.10.3
From:       "David E. Wheeler" <david () kineticode ! com>
Date:       2007-08-09 22:56:43

On Aug 9, 2007, at 05:51, Scott Lanning wrote:

> Bricolage 1.10.3 has been uploaded.
>
> The distribution tarball can be downloaded from
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
> group_id=34789&package_id=177005&release_id=530951
>
> (or http://bricolage.cc/downloads/  once it has been updated).

Who among you who has access to the site Bricolage instance wants to
do this? you'll need to:

* Upload the tarball as a media document.

* Update /downloads/ to list it

* Create an announcement story, like news/announce/2006/06/22/
bricolage-1.10.2/. I usually start by cloning the previous one,
changing the slug, and going from there using bulk edit.

* Create a changes story, like news/announce/changes/
bricolage-1.10.2/. I usually start by cloning the previous one,
changing the slug, and going from there using bulk edit.

* Update the side bar story to change the link to download 1.10.3
(it's that box in the top-right of most pages with the download
link). I'm not sure where that is; it might actually be in the
downloads story.

Right now cm.bricolage.cc isn't responding; I'm working on fixing
that. I think that pair did something to dns.

Best,

David