List:       bricolage-general
Subject:    Re: Install problems in Mac OSX (10.4)
From:       Marshall Roch <marshall () exclupen ! com>
Date:       2006-06-27 19:31:40

On Jun 27, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Mario Casassus wrote:

> Thank you for your advice, I installing Term::ReadPassword,
> And now I go more far, but... they are a lot of new requests,
> (many libraries to install), I do this to... But always something
> Is wrong.

There may be a few modules that you have to install manually.  If one
fails, do the following (% indicates a root shell, > indicates the
CPAN shell)

% cpan
 > look Example::Module
% perl Makefile.PL
% make && make test && make install
% exit

> You meet some who has managed to do it successfully in Mac OSX 10.4 ?

Both David and I use Bricolage on 10.4.  Once you get all the
required modules installed, installing Bricolage itself is a pretty
simple "make && make install"

--
Marshall Roch
["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]