List:       bricolage-general
Subject:    Re: Burning question
From:       Aaron Lippold <lippold () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-26 17:07:29

I was just beside myself with about the loudest "cool!!!!" - woke up
the wife actually :) - when I found it. (followed by a big kick in the
ass for not googling before I started up photoshop and started slicing
up images ... ) but ya the mountain thing rocks.

On 10/26/05, Marshall Roch <marshall@exclupen.com> wrote:
> Aaron Lippold wrote:
> > On a site note, I just spent about four hours looking over
> > http://www.alistapart.com . There is some really cool stuff in there
> > as well. I noticed a few articles, like
> > http://www.alistapart.com/articles/fauxcolumns which might be a good
> > change for the 1.3 of the templates for sidebar implementation,
>
> That's actually the technique being used already. :)

Cool. I admit I didn't really check first, I should have, sorry ....