List:       bricolage-general
Subject:    Re: [Bricolage-General] Multi-site permissions for Global Admins
From:       Chris Schults <cschults () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-01-23 20:14:15

Joćo Pedro,

As I am a newbie to the multi-site feature of
Bricolage (and someone usedto having the workflows
setup already), I thank you very much for your
response - it worked!

And as this is my first time posting to the list, I
wanted to say that I (being an end-user) think
Bricolage is a great CMS. I enjoy using it and
recommend it to others.

Chris