List:       bricolage-general
Subject:    Re: [Bricolage-General] soap error
From:       David Wheeler <david () kineticode ! com>
Date:       2003-07-22 18:09:32

You're just uploading a file in the media profile via the GUI? I can't
replicate this issue with the latest from CVS, and I doubt that it was
a problem in general in 1.6.1 or it would have been reported long
before now (I've used this functionality myself many times).

Can you try it with a fresh install of the rev_1_6 branch from CVS? If
so, please file a Bugzilla report with specific instructions on how to
recreate the error.

   http://bugzilla.bricolag.cc/

Many thanks,

David