List:       bricolage-general
Subject:    Re: Re: [Bricolage-General] Mason component not found
From:       Scooba <scooba () funkreich ! de>
Date:       2003-07-08 9:36:41

Thanks for shedding some light on this, Scott.

Unfortunately I'm still stuck with my problem.

I'm not sure but I think due to the fact that I'm not using the
built-in preview (local) feature the files are distributed to my
preview-server when previewing (of course) and during the
burn process they're present in the preview directory of my
staging server but not in bricolage's include-path. Thus the
compilation of templates including Mason SSIs (media) elements
fails.

Now I'm not sure how to deal with this?! Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tobias