List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    Re: Element types and search forms
From:       "David E. Wheeler" <david () justatheory ! com>
Date:       2012-05-15 16:25:29

On May 15, 2012, at 11:21 AM, Bret Dawson wrote:

> I'm beginning to think that the element type and subelement type
> pulldown menus on the advanced search forms should only show element
> types that the current user has READ access to. Does that make sense, or
> am I missing something?
>
> Thanks so much,

Well, it might be that one does not have READ access to story type foo, but might be \
able to search for "foo" stories and see stores that she *does* have access to, \
because they are in a category they have permission to, for example.

But perhaps you're right; they can use a category search to find those.

David