List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    Bricolage CMS Hack Day, July 26 2011
From:       Greg Heo <greg () node79 ! com>
Date:       2011-07-25 19:27:43

Hello fellow Bricoleurs,

Apologies for the late notice: the Toronto Bricolage hackers have a hack day \
scheduled for tomorrow, that's Tuesday July 26 2011, at 10AM Eastern (UTC-4).

https://github.com/bricoleurs/bricolage/wiki/Bricolage-CMS-Hack-Day,-July-26th,-2011

We'll go through our usual round of bug fixing, talk about recent developments, and \
brainstorm all kinds of new features.

Please join us on IRC! I'll even dust off my irssi text-to-speech plug-in and it'll \
be like you're in the room with us (robot voice notwithstanding).

Greg
(for the Toronto Bricolage CMS hacker user group club meeting group)