List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    Re: enhanced keywords in bricolage
From:       Zdravko Balorda <zdravko.balorda () siix ! com>
Date:       2011-04-21 5:32:30

Hi,
I also wanted to implement site "tags" this way: to use categories for some \
predeclared "keywords". Keywords are not categories, essentially. The example Dawn \
gave here is clearly a classification, and I would say it's better to use categories. \
Keywords normally are flat, not hierarchical, if my understanding is right.

Perhaps a category could have a type defined, to figure out if it goes into \
navigation menu or not. I already miss a category order number to sort menu slots, \
and I use one ad keyword for this. Is there any salt in this? :)

Regards, Zdravko